Refunds

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Anyone know when and how they refund our money from applying? Are credit cards refunded or are checks sent out? Thanks, I should of remembered but don’t.

I’m showing about $3500 in refunds pending. That’s about half of what they owe me. So, they’ve started today.

So far my CC has received five of seven, but still missing barbary and ibex. I'm wondering if I haven't received those two yet because it's an option to buy either of those OTC...

Sheep was refunded and the other 3 were shown as pending on my credit card account. That was fast. Now I have funds to apply in Idaho and Montana.

So far my CC has received five of seven, but still missing barbary and ibex. I'm wondering if I haven't received those two yet because it's an option to buy either of those OTC...
Dang--they've returned all my money now. Oh well, time to go hunt shopping.

Last edited:
My refund showed up this morning. Now the wait for Colorado results. Not real hopeful for an elk tag but should get a rifle bear tag. Oh well, guess I will concentrate on catching some tuna until time for Colorado results.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom