Region A whitetail

W

Walleyed

Some friends just got back from the hills area hunting whitetail and said it was the worst in 15 years as far as deer seen and quality. They talked to locals and they blamed it on blue tongue and increased lion populations anybody else expierence this or could shed some light. I thought last year was bad but they said it is much worse.
W

wonder how the Dakota side is doing? I heard of blue tongue problems in Montana in the Powder River area, but not that part of Wyoming.

i got back last week and YES it was a dissapointment....I have hunted the black hills for over 20 years and this was the worst ever....on a side note on two of the propertys that we hunted we saw double or triple the deer sign and deer than ever....also prohably 10 times more hunter pressure....we did kill 3 good bucks out of the 4 of us so I really can't complain

I hunted region A again this year! I had hunted it about 4 years ago and it was a great hunt. This year was completely the opposite. We did see deer but not near as a few years ago. A few locals I know said it was one of the worst years in history!! Im not sure that I will ever hunt there again.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom