Region H as 2nd choice?

hubba_3

I have 4 NR points going into the 2015 draw and I'm wanting to draw either G or H. I'm wondering if I have a shot at drawing H as a 2nd choice if I don't happen to draw Region G as my 1st choice? Or is the only way I'll draw H is if it's my 1st choice?
Thanks!

All the H tags go on first choice and G may need more than 4 PPs for a 100% chance at that tag in the Regular draw based on the 2014 draw. If you want one of those tags for sure, you will need to put in for H as your first choice with your 4 PPs.

If 2015 has as many applicants as 2014 had for H then there wouldn't be any chance of drawing H as a second choice.

In 2013 and earlier years there was a chance to draw H with a second choice.

Ya I'm thinking no chance as second choice for H anymore. I would do G special or H regular you would have a good chance at drawing G and a shoe in for H unless things change drastically. Either region would be a great choice. Good luck!!!

Thanks for the info guys. Ya I'll have to make a choice between G in the special draw, or save some money and do H. As far as number of bucks and quality of bucks, is H much worse than G? I know G gets a lot of hype, but I know quiet a few big bucks that have been taken in H... Thoughts?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom