Region j

BradA

Very Active Member
Drew region j as my second choice to save my points this year and was hoping to see some region j bucks that were killed from members on here and what I could possibly expect. I know a lot of it is private.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-18 AT 12:24PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-18 AT 12:22?PM (MST)

Have hunted J 3x now and have harvested a buck everytime. Not gonna kid ya but a 20"-22" buck would have been pretty good animal. Best we ever got was a 22" 4pt and that took 5 days of looking to find him. Plenty of forkies and small 3 pts.

Edit; we hunted an area around Sugar Loaf.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-18
>AT 12:24?PM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-18
>AT 12:22?PM (MST)

>
>Have hunted J 3x now and
>have harvested a buck everytime.
>Not gonna kid ya but
>a 20"-22" buck would have
>been pretty good animal. Best
>we ever got was a
>22" 4pt and that took
>5 days of looking to
>find him. Plenty of forkies
>and small 3 pts.
>
>Edit; we hunted an area around
>Sugar Loaf.
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but
>saddling up anyway."

Sugar Loaf in J ?

We hunted J once for deer on a private ranch near the river. Very few deer. My Dad filled his tag with a doe one year. The largest buck we killed was an 8 inch wide cactus buck. We wouldn't hunt J again. Did run into some guys that shot the G and F buck decoy set up just off the road who got ticketed for that. Luckily, the does they had shot were all legal.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom