Region M Outfitters/Access Information

G

GlideIn

I was unsuccessful in the draw so I purchased a leftover deer license for Region M and am looking for any advice for this area to include private fee access or outfitters references. Not looking for anyone's secret spot - just general information about the region. I did draw a 106 antelope tag so I'm planning for the deer hunt after the antelope. I'm a nonresident hunter (hunting alone this year) and have hunted deer and antelope in Wyoming for over 20 years but this is the first time in Region M. Looking forward to exploring the new area and any help that's available. Thanks.

I've asked the same question. Hope you get more response than I did. Anyway HMA and Walk-in land is all I got so far.

JMBC - I'm still searching for contacts too. In the meantime I did apply for and receive an HMA permit for Kirby Creek area 39 and have topo maps for area 36, 39, 40 and 42. Hopefully, someone familiar with the area will point us in the right direction, if not, I'm looking forward to exploring some new ground. Thanks.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom