Regs are out

I saw them yesterday online.When are they going to be available @ stores?Just skimmed through them but i saw a few of the special hunts are a week later should help if you could draw.

We expect them any time now.

Remember that these are "proposed" hunt dates......the final decisions are not made until after the commission big game meeting in a couple of weeks and they have been known to alter the dates or quotas.

hello,thought ever one was a sleep on the cally.side of MM.just picked mine up at fresno office.

Anybody get there booklets in the mail yet???? I was waiting for the pre printed stickers that come with it but I'm getting tired of waiting.....seems late?????

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The final DFG meeting is tuesday, I think.

The booklet should be out any time now. The data entry people don't start on the tag program until the deadline date.

Good luck to all on their hunt choices.

>Anybody get there booklets in the
>mail yet???? I was waiting
>for the pre printed stickers
>that come with it but
>I'm getting tired of waiting.....seems
>late?????

I received my pre printer stickers yesterday but that is all they mailed this year. The applications used to come with the stickers but not this year. Now F&G in efforts to reduce costs are going to mail the CA Hunting Digest-Big Game separately from the hunter ID labels. The question I have is when???

Anybody else get the copy? i also got a pack of the pre-print stickers, but no book...what gives?
mike

Stickers here too.......How about Ca is the damn birthplace of the computer, yet we still do our apps by mail! Kinda like how my grandfather owns a irrigation company but after 50 some years still dont have sprinklers in his own yard :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-09 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]>Stickers a few days ago and
>the booklet today as well.
>
>
>Steve

Hey Steve,

We going to bribe.. I mean "talk" to that lady at F&G this year for two G3 tags? Not sure what happened last year but I thought it was a done deal... BUT... She gave us those damn elk tags but it was supposed to be the G3 deer tags... I sure hope she gets it right this year.

Jim

that lady at the fish& game office is my aunt julie, last year we got 4 g-3 tags,....this tear we will get 2 g-3 tags, 2 elk tags,....ane i get my sheep tag as promised......yd.

>
> that lady at the
>fish& game office is my
>aunt julie, last year
>we got 4 g-3 tags,....this
>tear we will get 2
>g-3 tags, 2 elk tags,....ane
>i get my sheep tag
>as promised......yd.

That's good to know YD.. Would you put in a good word for the G3 tags for me? I mean the elk tags were nice don't get me wrong but I was really looking forward to that December deer hunt.
I was wondering about those sheep tags and where you go to hunt em.. Can you get to them with my 1984 Toyota Corolla or do you need 4x4??

Jim

70 GUY......IT IS IRONIC.....BUT WE DID GET THE 4 G3 TAGS....3 IN ONE PARTY....LOTS OF DEER....NO MONSTERS.....YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom