RELH do you agree?

Did that dipshit really say.........
"Nobody should be allowed to shoot somebody else in self defense"

He would hate me then. If Leroy would still be around, he would tell you there was no hesitation on my part to place a 185 gr. HP from my 1911 National Match in his chest at 97 yards when he got stupid and stopped running and turned around and aimed his rifle in my direction. He never got off a shot.
RELH

He would hate me then. If Leroy would still be around, he would tell you there was no hesitation on my part to place a 185 gr. HP from my 1911 National Match in his chest at 97 yards when he got stupid and stopped running and turned around and aimed his rifle in my direction. He never got off a shot.
RELH
97 yards ! That’s great shooting

RELH
97 yards. I'll poke your eye out with my gold cup at 25, but 97 under pressure is a hole (fh) nuther thing.:cool:

Bluehair here is a photo of my Colt 1911 National Match pistol with a 25 yard target I shot over sandbags. That target was shot with my +P duty load, 185 gr. HP at 1125fps velocity. That target was shot with a full mag load of 8 rounds.
RELH

000_4594.JPG

Beautiful gun (y) When I finally picked up my NIB gold cup 10 years or so ago, I couldn't wait to get home and destroy its resale value. Guns like that need shot.

That is some fine shooting! I can almost hit the lake if I fall out of the boat just right. I’ve always admired folks who can shoot with skill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom