For Trade Reloader 26

Bwht4x4

Very Active Member
I drew a muzzy deer tag for the Paunsaugunt this year and have most of what I need for the hunt. What I don't have are a few extra bullets and primers to shoot a lot this summer and at different distances. What I need the most is 48 Barnes 290 gr TMZ bullets and 100 Federal 209a primers. I have enough BH209 for around 180 shots @ 84 grs (by weight). The additional bullets and primers will allow me to fully utilize the powder I currently have.

If anyone is interested in trading 1 lb of RL-26 for what I need please let me know. The RL-26 is brand new and unopened. I live on the central coast of CA, but will be traveling up to Reno and then into northern NV at the end of July for a NV pronghorn hunt if someone wanted to meet along the way.

reloder_26_lg.jpg

I have 27 Barnes 245 gr SPTF BT MZ (#30574), 14 Barnes 285 gr SPTF BT (#45128), and extra trays (qty 100) of CCI 209m.

I have 27 Barnes 245 gr SPTF BT MZ (#30574), 14 Barnes 285 gr SPTF BT (#45128), and extra trays (qty 100) of CCI 209m.
Thanks Gundog, but all of those components would require me to work up an entire new load vs being able to practice shooting with the load I work up with the components I currently have.

I ended up finding and buying a 1k primers, but willing to trade the RL-26 for just the 48 Barnes bullets if someone has them.

I drew a muzzy deer tag for the Paunsaugunt this year and have most of what I need for the hunt. What I don't have are a few extra bullets and primers to shoot a lot this summer and at different distances. What I need the most is 48 Barnes 290 gr TMZ bullets and 100 Federal 209a primers. I have enough BH209 for around 180 shots @ 84 grs (by weight). The additional bullets and primers will allow me to fully utilize the powder I currently have.

If anyone is interested in trading 1 lb of RL-26 for what I need please let me know. The RL-26 is brand new and unopened. I live on the central coast of CA, but will be traveling up to Reno and then into northern NV at the end of July for a NV pronghorn hunt if someone wanted to meet along the way.

View attachment 78781
Hello, you don't still have this RL26 do you? Lol how'd the muzzy hunt go for you?? I'm getting close with pts

Hello, you don't still have this RL26 do you? Lol how'd the muzzy hunt go for you?? I'm getting close with pts
Yes, I still have the RL26. I'll be in Utah and Wyoming from 9/13 to 9/28. We can talk in a PM about the Pauns muzzy hunt.

Last edited:
I'm in California. On the coast but I have some bullets. Let me go check what they are. Nope mine are Barnes 250 grain T EZ FB. I only have 22 of them. Sorry about that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom