Remember when the US lead the way?

hossblur

Long Time Member
Looks like we are just sheep after all. And you know what happens to sheep

Who would have guessed Sweeden would be the world's new superpower? Pretty much anyone who didn't think pouring gas on America, lighting it on fire, and driving it off a cliff, was a good idea.

Yet there they are.

And here we are.

I didn't research it hoss but I've read they have a higher death rate than we do. I think the only way thru this is herd immunity. Similar to CWD, we'll take some losses but the herd will be immune to it after. This thing is gonna rear it's head again in October, just in time for the dems to blame Trump.

Environmental alarmists will tell you that a pack of wolves is good for the elk. As long as they're not the elk.

Government should have informed the public that a nasty flu virus is out there and please take the necessary precautions, especially the vulnerable and elderly. In the long run I don't think you can hide long enough or far away enough.

Environmental alarmists will tell you that a pack of wolves is good for the elk. As long as they're not the elk.

Government should have informed the public that a nasty flu virus is out there and please take the necessary precautions, especially the vulnerable and elderly. In the long run I don't think you can hide long enough or far away enough.

I'm stealing that wolf line.

That's just it.

Closing The gate after your cow ran down the road and got hit by a semi, seems pretty foolish.

I took an ass beating in 09. Why anyone wants that is beyond comprehension

The longer this crutch is used, the more gov't will lean on it.

The crutch is fear of the virus. Or, it could be the whole "we'll get thru this together" mantra.

COVID-19 infects 2 to 3 people for every 1 person carrying it. The measles will infect 18 for every 1. Fact, check it out.

The longer this crutch is used, the more gov't will lean on it.

The crutch is fear of the virus. Or, it could be the whole "we'll get thru this together" mantra.

COVID-19 infects 2 to 3 people for every 1 person carrying it. The measles will infect 18 for every 1. Fact, check it out.

NEVER!!

Goverments are above reproach. And we all know no one would ever go into government for anything other than the purest intentions.

I have been to Sweden a bunch of times. While Stockholm and the archipelago is beautiful, their society and culture is hardly superior to ours. They may have this thing right, but what role did socialized medecine play in their decision?

I have another theory. So far the virus seems to mostly affect pockets of liberal leaning areas. I think it may be because liberals sit around all day picking their nose waiting for the government to tell them what to do instead of keeping their hands away from their face. Just a theory.

Sweden would be completely wiped out if it targeted liberals. However, a fun fact is Swedish women chew snuff. They have some wicked copenhagenish stuff. Maybe it builds immunity. It could also make you tall and fair haired.

Sweden's might be somewhat weather related....I don't know. The virus is pretty fragile from what I've heard.

Sweden's might be somewhat weather related....I don't know. The virus is pretty fragile from what I've heard.

Does better in dryer climates, worse in humid/moist climates.

If you want the number of cases to go down along with "deaths", stop testing and classifying all deaths that were a positive test as virus related. But, they have to keep the narrative going somehow...

There are two seasons in Sweden......cold and warm. They are both dark and wet. I got the 'rona every time I went there.

Does better in dryer climates, worse in humid/moist climates.

If you want the number of cases to go down along with "deaths", stop testing and classifying all deaths that were a positive test as virus related. But, they have to keep the narrative going somehow...
I sorta gotta argue that one. NY and NJ arent near as dry as Az and NM. The vectors have established that it's a population density (contact events and sheer numbers) thing haven't they?

I sorta gotta argue that one. NY and NJ arent near as dry as Az and NM. The vectors have established that it's a population density (contact events and sheer numbers) thing haven't they?

It's not summer yet, but yes, population density has a lot to do with it as well.

This virus seems almost too perfect. Never been seen before in a human population. Ever. Spreads rapidly because of a high survival rate outside the host and has a slow incubation period. Attacks the upper respiratory system first helping it spread even better.

Anyone explained yet how only Wuhan area got the disease?

How did the rest of mainland China not get it, yet every other nation on earth did.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom