Remington Premier Accutips?

slamdunk

My local NPS store had these 250gr pills for $23, so I couldn't help but buy a couple.
Does anyone have any experience with these?

The sabots appear to be too thick, they are scary tight in the bore.....can't even jam them down in 3 different rifles.
Strange.....
Back to power belts we go.

I had great success on antelope with them. They shot great and were very accurate for me. Mine were tight too, especially after 3 or 4 shots, but I was always able to load them.

Hey PUNK!

I Think I can get a Few More of the New ELR's if you want to try some?
I may take you up on it, I'll try these sabots and accutips Tikka suggested and see if they load and shoot.
My two muzzies really like the Aerolites by Powerbelt, and there is no sabot with those.

Thanks Tikka, the Harvesters worked like a champ and the Accutips shot pretty good with them.
The load is 250gr Remington Accutips and or 250gr Powerbelt Aerolites in front of 3 Triple7 Firestar pellets ignited by Federal 209's.
Pretty simple load.

My Ultimate really likes them. I have had good luck with the Barnes in the past for elk, so I am hoping they will put a big hole in a deer this year. Trouble is, I can't find them here in Ogden so I need to go down to Cabelas, where they are selling them for $32!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom