Remington ultimate muzzleloader bullets

rmanwill

Long Time Member
Any Remington Ultimate muzzleloader bullets hitting the market yet? Hope Remington manufacturers some soon.

Any Remington Ultimate muzzleloader bullets hitting the market yet? Hope Remington manufacturers some soon.
The Bullets I think you are talking about were made by Barnes. Since their split from Remington, im not sure those specific Bullets will be made anymore. If you are wanting some, send me a PM. I might be able to get some still

Ya. They are Barnes bullet in a special heavy sabot to handle the 200 grain loads. Not sure if Barnes or Remington manufactured the sabots.

I know I should try other bullets and work up a good load, but them bullets shot very well from day one and have done an excellent job on all of our deer, antelope and numerous elk.

Thanks Elk and Bux n Dux. I have a few packs still but will need more or have to look at other options.

I have these for sale. Waiting on another member to see if he wants them.

2DEF3579-1925-4A87-AB22-67B079055DCB.png

Barnes makes a similar bullet under their name. I cannot recall it's name. My high school classmate works for Barnes as a bullet engineer and was telling us about this.

Ya. They are Barnes bullet in a special heavy sabot to handle the 200 grain loads. Not sure if Barnes or Remington manufactured the sabots.

I know I should try other bullets and work up a good load, but them bullets shot very well from day one and have done an excellent job on all of our deer, antelope and numerous elk.

Thanks Elk and Bux n Dux. I have a few packs still but will need more or have to look at other options.
Buy the Barnes in the grain you want and then buy Harvester sabots and ditch the Barnes sabot... The Harvester sabot's load so much easier...

Last edited:
Can
The Bullets I think you are talking about were made by Barnes. Since their split from Remington, im not sure those specific Bullets will be made anymore. If you are wanting some, send me a PM. I might be able to get some still
You still get the Remington sabots?

Has anyone had good luck with the THOR ammo.I tried them and I did not have very good luck.I shoot a Knight 50 cal iron sight.Hey gm have you looked at parkers web sight he usually has sabots!

Barnes made Remington bullet for them. Now Barnes is just producing them with their name and listed as magnum bullets. 250 grain blue tip with green sabot. Gunnies in Orem last night.

20220303_174610.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom