Remington Ultimate Muzzy Primers - In Stock

Thanks for the heads up but the shipping and hazmat charges changed my mind. I’ll wait for the local retailers to get some.

Appreciate your help though.

A8492D9D-8C2E-46F4-9643-8EAFCE97204A.png

Yeah, they weren't hard to find until all the boutique gun makers started make long range muzzleloaders with the same UML ignition system.

I forwarded this to a buddy that hasn't been able to find any and he bit the bullet and bought 2 bags. Thanks for the post!

This may work folks…… if you’re needing Primers and Accutip they can, at times, be purchased directly from Remington Anmunition by calling 800-243-9700.

So far as the Primers are concerned, Remington only run them twice a year. Apparently they have them now but they likely won’t stay in inventory very long.

The Accutips are made by Barnes bullets and if Remington is out they can be purchased directly from Barnes or a Barnes vendor.

I got this information directly from the Remington Sales Representative out of the Remington Ammunition Company in Arkansas, at the Expo on Saturday.

I will be calling to order in the morning, I will let you know if they still have any, and when their next production run will be.

CF14380C-A432-417D-84A2-E091436C5136.jpeg

2736D1D7-9ED5-45FB-BBBF-51D38E133BCA.jpeg

4E17BF48-019E-4B31-9A7E-3345984913A7.jpeg

My buddy just said Remington does now have the primers in and order a couple more boxes since when they run out, they are hard to find.

Ever since there B.K it's been hard to find a lot of there ammunition!

Hopefully it will start hitting the shelf in July they said.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom