Remington UML sights

Arhoades

I just got one of these, the one with the B&C stock and am finding very limited options on sights. In Washington we can’t use a scope. I did find this:

Does anyone know of any other options?

Sorry no help. I researched that a few years ago and that is why I bought the laminated stock rifle and not the B&C stock. Same weight and same price (maybe even a few dollars less) but comes from factory with sights. Took them off and have in muzzleloader box when needed for other states.

Here is a picture of a setup I put together myself using Leupold QR bases, you can change between scope and peep sight in a minute. If you are interested I’ll dig up the specifics of what I used

0DAC72CE-7320-43B7-AE10-40BD584332E8.jpeg

I used the SeeAll sight one year and it was… effective.

It did not really give me the precision I wanted at longer ranges. And, while it does not contain any glass, and does not magnify the target, it has a piece of magnifying plastic in it, which made it a little gray for me as far as Washington legality.

I switched over to a more traditional peep sight with front globe and it sucks in low light conditions. So, I’m still looking for the ideal combo.

I am using it in Utah next week so it currently has a scope on it. Then I have ML deer in Oregon where I have to use a different ML, anyway. So, I probably have till next year to figure it out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom