Removing this forum

Founder

Founder Since 1999
So now that the new forum has been up for a couple months, I plan to remove this forum soon, as it doesn't seem many people have questions about the new forum. Going forward, if anyone has any questions about using the forum, email me at [email protected] or send me a private message.

I think I’m getting along ok with this new forum now. Actually I can’t even remember what the old forum was like ha ha.
Appreciate what you’re doing Founder
P. S. How long before a guy becomes a long time member instead of a very active member?
I have been on this site for over 10 years now.

I think I’m getting along ok with this new forum now. Actually I can’t even remember what the old forum was like ha ha.
Appreciate what you’re doing Founder
P. S. How long before a guy becomes a long time member instead of a very active member?
I have been on this site for over 10 years now.
3,000 posts. I didn’t have dates of first registration, so I have it based on post count.

I think the transformation was well worth it and pretty painless....good job founder.

I agree, I found myself coming back here the other day to figure out why I couldn’t have private conversation

Kinda hope you don't founder, lotta good info here .
+1
I find it useful.
However I understand that founder is very busy and may not always be available to answer questions.
Is it OK for us to help each other out?
Also maybe give it a different title,
For example:
( Help with technical issues) or something like that.
Thanks Founder

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom