Replacement Barrels ?

brutus54

Ok I was given a Silencer Maxim 50 without the silencer. The barrel is only 20 inchs long. Does anybody know were I might find a replacement barrel for it ? I have googled it without much luck. The gun it self is a Traditions Vortek Strikerfire. Traditions requires you to send in the gun and they will replace the barrel. As soon as I told them what I had they didn't want nothing to do with it. Because it's a Maxim 50. And they will not sell a barrel to me so I can do it myself. Any ideas ? Thanks..

Last edited:
Did you talk to SilencerCo? They’re the ones who made those, right?
Traditions actually made them for silencer. And they don’t want nothing to do with them. They’re discontinued and silencer don’t have full size barrels for them. Not even replacement silencers. When they did the silencers were $$$$$.

Last edited:
Use it the way it is then. Twenty inches is plenty of barrel to be useful.
Yeah, I was going to put a scope on it and shoot it and see what kind of range I could get out of it. I have a Thompson I use for hunting, so this one is just a free play toy.?

The suppressors on those were permanently affixed - did the previous owner cut off the barrel? How’s the crown look?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom