Restaurant

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Hello all,

My parents, and their friends, recently went into a partnership, on a restaurant in Truth or Consequences, and I just want to let everyone on here know that you are all welcome to com in and talk hunting, fishing, or shoot BS with them, or myself and fiancee, when we are there on the weekends, any time you want! It is the Cafe Rio, right off of the Williamsburg exit. Hope to see everyone there!

Matt

No, there are no ties to them. They just kept the name of the old restaurant, because all of the people from Truth or Consequences know it by that name. They contemplated changing the name, but didn't end of going thru with it.

What type of food?

The reason I ask is because I'm a food broker and I'd love to come visit, show you some new food trends, and give you some cash $$$ for being in the business.

-Congrats on the new restaurant! I'll see you soon.

-Mike Patrick
Advance Sales & Marketing

I will do that mossback...I have hunted in 17 north of T or C several times and we always have to come out to town once during the trip to call home and get ice. Good luck.

when I draw 17 for elk and antelope this week, I'll make plans tp stop in...

17 is where I do most of my hunting. Have hunted there for almost 15 years. I live in Las Cruces, but go up on the weekends to help out. They have gotten decent business.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom