RESULTS ARE HERE

lake lowell extra doe and unlimited archery antelope for me. Had the extra tag last year also but didn't get to commit much time to it due to the birth of my son on opening day, hopefully I'll be able to fill it this year

>anyone know how to find your
>hunt license #?

Go into the tab to purchase license on line. Enter your info to buy a tag, when u get to the tab where you choose a permit or tag to buy, you will see yer license number at the bottom of the page. It will show every last little bit of paper you bought, in fact.
Good luck!!!!

YES!!! Drew a late season 27 tag. Was a little worried there since it is "unlimited".
My boys didn't draw anything their first year putting in. So far I've only drawn 1 tag in Idaho that hasn't been "unlimited". I hope my boys have better luck drawing.

Drew 51-1 Muzzy Deer and area 49 elk as a non-resident. Wasn't expecting to, especially after mostly striking out in my home state of Wyoming. Pretty excited!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-15 AT 10:49AM (MST)[p]Wow. I drew an early rifle (Oct 1-14) elk tag as a non-resident. I know for the unit I applied in they give out a MAXIMUM of 3 NR tags. I do bow hunt it every year though. Using a rifle is something new for me.

Hey Mike don't seem so excited. It is just 45. I mean one explanation point!
Son drew a cow tag so we will be visiting my home state.

DZ

Haha.... You couldn't imagine! I just went and bought some lotto tickets, maybe I have a little luck left in me?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-15 AT 08:16PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-15 AT 08:06?PM (MST)

After checking I drew
301 RES. CH DEER (1093, 54) unlimited tag
302 RES. CH ELK (2021, 44)
308 RES. CH HUNT PRONGHORN (4029, 40-1)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom