Results are in

good. now we can start hearing all the guys that didn't draw crying about a point system...i drew jack sit
Won't hear that from me, even though I didn't draw anything. Point system of any kind would be a horrible idea, especially if you take into the consideration of the youth and kids.

No luck upgrading my OTC deer and elk tags in the controlled drawing but I‘m sure glad I grabbed them in the December NR virtual drawing so at least I have a couple of hunts to look forward to…

Horniac

DrawBird.jpg

That's a great unit for lopes. I'd hunt the access yes right off hwy 20. Seen quite a few nice bucks in that stretch going to Fairfield.

That's a great unit for lopes. I'd hunt the access yes right off hwy 20. Seen quite a few nice bucks in that stretch going to Fairfield.
yup/ the weatherly property always has nice lopes on it. if hes still alive i think the old mans name is Bill. awesome guy. pulled me out of a ditch one year...

Yeah I'm excited for them, I've hunted the area quite a bit. I should be able to get them on some good goats. Fingers crossed they can shoot straight when the time comes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom