Results are online now

sremim

Very Active Member
The results are online now. You have to click on the Spring Draw Results and enter your info, it will bring up the elk/antelope results.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

Got Unit 27 late November hunt...had 3 non-res bonus points. 2nd choice. I'm very happy. Son is a res and drew nothing. Go figure.

Had a fairly low number. Drew tag 93 out of 275. Of course any tag up to and including 275 would have done just fine.

AZGFD finally got with the 21st century and posted the results on the net.

264X300

I've been waiting 8 years to get my first elk tag, and today, My wait is OVER!!! I about fell out of my chair when I saw the Congrats on the screen! Going to 5b North in November...

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom