Results are up !

BradA

Very Active Member
What did you get I got nothing once again and some how got the ?n? in the draw box for a third choice d9 tag ! I feel like that has to be a glitch in the system !

I got blanked, but if all I end up with this year are the tags currently in my pocket I'll be happy as a clam!

N's for everyone in my house. A couple B tags as a second choice though. Kinda relieved though because my plate is unusually full this year

Man a few of you guys are at it in the middle of the night!

No success for me, 2nd choice deer tag and 1 more point across the board.

Nothing for me and the kids.
Was hoping I could draw the Devils Garden muzzy hunt with max points but maybe next year.

Bill

I was hoping my max points would land me a Tule Elk or sheep tag my last few days as a resident......no such luck. Looks like when I draw one next year with my lifetime license I'll have to pay NR fees! :(

BOHNTR )))---------->

Nada for most of us. But my eldest Daughter drew an X4 tag. Time for Dad to step up and find some deer for her to look over.

Lucked out and drew a B tag..... Looks like my competition for a legal spike by fork is going to be pretty heavy amongst this group... :)

Nada with max deer points....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Hey Jake, I'm a second alternate for clark/kingston. Any chance 2 people turn their tags back? I'm thinking the odds of that happening are close to zero.

Well Everyone...........This just might be a first (is at least of what I know). My 82 year old father drew his THIRD Kalifornia antelope tag. He and I got our first ones in '73 when there was a 10 year waiting period after drawing. He went through the waiting period twice!

This time things could get interesting......his mobility is pretty limited, eyesight rather diminished and marksmanship, well???

Good luck everyone,

n

X zone for me. Going to be a fun hunt!

No antelope...as usual.

Every hunting season you miss is one you can not make up

>Hey Jake, I'm a second alternate
>for clark/kingston. Any chance
>2 people turn their tags
>back? I'm thinking the odds
>of that happening are close
>to zero.

It HAS happened.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Nada with max deer points....
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

With max points, what deer zone are you putting in for?

>Hey Jake, I'm a second alternate
>for clark/kingston. Any chance
>2 people turn their tags
>back? I'm thinking the odds
>of that happening are close
>to zero.

There's a minute chance. I was 1st alternate about 6 years ago in the Sheep Hole's. I was told by dept staff and others it has happened, but didn't for me. Good luck.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-18 AT 01:13PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-18 AT 01:12?PM (MST)

>Well Everyone...........This just might be a
>first (is at least of
>what I know). My
>82 year old father drew
>his THIRD Kalifornia antelope tag.
> He and I got
>our first ones in '73
>when there was a 10
>year waiting period after drawing.
> He went through the
>waiting period twice!
>
>This time things could get interesting......his
>mobility is pretty limited, eyesight
>rather diminished and marksmanship, well???
>
>
>Good luck everyone,
>
>n

Nocal, I drew my 3rd at age 48...I'm still planning on drawing my 4th at some point. I will say that 2 of the 3 were archery tags so the odds were a little better.

Congrats to your Dad!

Just points and B tags for the wife and I this year.

I drew an alternate spot (3) for the Marble Mountains Muzzleloader/Archery Either Sex Elk tag. With only 5 tags awarded, I realize it will be a long shot getting to me as an alternate. I plan on doing lots of scouting but was wondering if anyone has had this tag in the last couple years. I will have a B tag so I will be hunting in the area during the deer season to get a better idea as well.

>Yeah baby!! I drew the most
>awesome tag of all!!! D-8!!
>
>
>PC

Don?t worry I some how didn't draw a d9 tag and so it looks like I am going to get a d8 tag as well, never hunted it have no clue where to go ! Should be interesting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom