Results Are Up

Chalk another up one for NADA. That's what I got. Some day I hope to draw a good buck or elk hunt in Idaho. Not meant to be this year though.

Don P.

Drew unit 42 for antelope. Should be fun, I am planning on taking the dogs and hunting some chukars also. Any tips on the unit would be appreciated. Thanks
CC

Big Surprise. I didn't draw the unit 40-1 deer tag for the sixth year in a row.

I have never drew an idaho tag and i have been puting in for 7 years. But thats ok i drew nevada deer wy antelope and deer and new mexico elk this year. I will just have to hunt idaho for white tails.

Just what I expected a big in the butt from Id. 10th in a row!!! You would mthink I would be used to it by now, but am getting a little sore!!

WOW, 0-13! I am soooooo glad we don't have a point system. That would really suck getting to hunt a good unit for once.

Oh well, I really have gotten used to it. But what really ticks me of is these guy's that draw good tags every couple years.

Lucky errrr Kicker

unit 48 late bull hunt! Going to take the llamas in this year and go find a bull!!!

Well my daughter drew a tag for elk in unit 75 oct 1 to the 14th and I drew 66a with the same dates... looks like elk and buffalo this year for us

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

before today i was an atheist. now i know there is a god and he does in fact hate me.

I just struck out in nv,ut,mt,wy and id.

meanwhile one of my hunting buddies just pulled his third unit 18 deer tag in a row (6 years total.) the odds of that are somewhere between 1/125 and and 1/196. what a bunch of crap! all i wanted was a measly unit with 1/2.5 draw odds.

16 years of applying and once again,
the big nada, I am getting tired of
giving Idaho $140.00 for nothing,
It is time to get a point system
Idaho Game And Fish !!!!

We don't have a point system. WHICH IS GREAT! It gives people who don't have the money to apply everywhere every year an equal shot with those that do.

I've had lousy luck drawing over the years (I got an elk tag this time. I'm 57 and have applied for hundreds of tags...this is my 6th ever.). We have mature bucks and bulls in lots of OTC units.....requires walking but mature animals can be gotten every year with OTC tags.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-08 AT 01:14AM (MST)[p]NOTHING HERE FOR ME EITHER!!! SEEMS LIKE I'VE PISSED SOMEONE OFF!!!!
MY NIECE DREW 45 EARLY ELK.... I GUESS YOU HAVE TO BE A 1ST TIMER OR JUST HAVE GOOD LUCK!!!!!! WHICH I HAVE NEITHER...

GENERAL THIS YEAR AGAIN.... NOTHING DIFFERNT THOUGH!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

BUD

LIVE TO HUNT....LOVE TO FISH!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen so many bulls in 66A, while helping kids from my hunter ed classes fill cow tags, that I've been asking for 7 years (said I had lousy luck), but I drew it this year. Now I have to decide "how big to hold out for". I'm pretty fired up. Living here in Pocatello, it makes that hunt pretty close ($4/gal gas, that's good).

Congrats gb. Man tough draw. did you see the odds for a tag in 70 for deer. 18 out of staters put in and 8 drew. couldn't believe it. Get a big boy and post some pics this fall. Have fun on your adventure!

gb

If you need any help scouting wink wink let me know I would love to help you out with the gas bill.. As I have no clues for shure of where to hunt in 66a and I also have the tag.

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah
[email protected]

I ended up drawing a unit 29 bull tag. Anyone have any suggestions on what kind of bull to look for? Any suggestions on where to scout/hunt greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Andy

Yesssss!!!!!!!
I'll be hunting 45 late elk! I have never hunted that unit and have no idea what the elk will be doing from Oct. 15th to Nov. 9th. I just know that I will be chasing them around. Any advise would be much appreciated. Congrats to all the lucky folks that drew tags.
Its fair chase, or its foul!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom