Results are Up.

Now my results went away and its says drawing in progress, but the last time I logged in it said that I was unsuccessful for the combo tag. Crazy.

That is because I am convinced that the Montana FWP powers their system with a pair of 1977 TRS 80's and a dial up internet connection. They struggle to get it right every year.

Nemont

Mine says "Pending" on the family sponsored big game combo. (Dad lives there and I used to) Will be bummed if I don't draw. We have plans!!!

Anyone know when the elk only left overs will go on sale if there are any again this year? Also how does that process work in Montana?

Cheers, Pete

My wife and I drew general combo tags.
Hopefully I can get her her first bull this year.
Looking to go to 432.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-19 AT 09:05AM (MST)[p]799-20 for my wife, shes never harvested an elk, and cant draw any breaks tags, so we tried something different,

Dad and I got drawn for general deer and general elk combo with 0 points non resident. Likely will opt for the refund though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom