Results Are Up

I could seriously cry right now!
Archery elk and deer in the same unit, same time, this has been a dream of mine for years!!!!!!!

Good Morning,

Did you guys receive successful emails from G & F ? If you did we must not of drawn anything because I do not have anything from them other then the Results are up email.

>Good Morning,
>
>Did you guys receive successful emails
>from G & F ?
> If you did we
>must not of drawn anything
>because I do not have
>anything from them other then
>the Results are up email.
>

I did not receive an email even though I drew a tag.

>Good Morning,
>
>Did you guys receive successful emails
>from G & F ?
> If you did we
>must not of drawn anything
>because I do not have
>anything from them other then
>the Results are up email.
>

I did not receive an email yet, but I did draw

At 6 a.m. today, the department released draw results to customer accounts on the department website, seven days earlier than expected.
At 8 a.m. results and assistance also will be available by phone at (888) 248-6866.
In addition, later in the day, the department will send emails to successful applicants who provided a valid email.

Archery Deer, Antelope... AND IBEX!!

Not sure how to feel about the last one.

Need to go back and check but I think I even drew a top unit (if not the top unit) for Antelope!

Idk how I'm gonna find time for these hunts with the current job so stay tuned for me looking for a job in about November...

Hope some of you guys had some luck too!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-19 AT 07:40AM (MST)[p]Sea of red, with one good green one;

Valles Caldera muzzy bull elk!

And this is the pain we put ourselves threw. Wanting results early just to see RED.
Well at least my daughter drew a Gila 1st rifle tag for bull. Cant complain too much I guess.

Two years in a row - BHO Rhodes Canyon Dec. 6-8

Since it is not a 'trophy' hunt I like how laid back it is and just enjoy hunting on the range.

82034russbhotag2019nm.jpg

This is getting massive!

More than 209,000 applicants tried for about 61,000 deer, elk, antelope, oryx, ibex, Barbary sheep and javelina licenses -- an all-time application record.

Got a Late Coues Rifle and My Son and I both drew Javi tags.
I'm actually more stoked about the Javi Tags!!!!

Now, for an Idaho Sheep!!

After several years of lots of red I managed to pull a muzzleloader deer tag (3rd choice).......and a Rocky Mountain Bighorn Ram tag!!!! I'm going to be useless at work for the rest of the day!

Put my oldest boy in for the first time this year as well. He drew a youth deer tag as well. It's going to be a great fall!

Unsuccessful! Good luck to all in the draw and congrats to everyone who managed to draw a tag! Guess I wasn't holding my mouth right!
LaGriz

Archery elk and deer, both 3rd choices also. Problem is both in September on opposite sides of the state. 23 and 34. Just happy for the chances to hunt. Better than working.

Nothing for me. I really love how everyone was excited to pay for the non refundable rabbit license to cut back on applicants. Lol. Good to see hunting is alive and well! Congrats to all who drew

>Looks like I drew the first
>rifle hunt for pronghorn in
>unit 15 as a NR.
>

That's pretty damn sweet. Congrats

Cow elk (17) and mule deer (36) should be fun. I feel blessed but my kid will have to settle for whichever YE cow hunt he can get.

Congrats to all who drew. Drew a 1st week northern unit mule deer and a late season muzzle loader for elk in an area I know like the back of my palm. Couldn't be more excited.

Drew a buddy tag in unit 45 November deer hunt. Never been there so I'm hoping someone here will tell me where all the deer are and all the secret spots. I can hope right?

Went 5 out of 26 apps in my house, 3 Unit 33 second rifle hunts one Unit 33 January archery and one youth only August off range oryx hunt.

Ibex archery for me
Elk and barb for daughter
Going to be a busy year!

? YOU DON?T FIND WILLPOWER YOU FORGE IT?

Typical year - either zippo, one tag, or everything you applied for.

How is it possible for one person to draw everything with as random as the draw is?

A buddy and I drew first archery for elk in 10. Now to figure it out. Never hunted NM!

Congrats to all who drew!

Sure hope so! Website says they start issuing refunds on the 22nd (yesterday), but nothing on my card yet.

I have two $270 pending credits on my Cabela's card. these would be for the unsuccessful antelope applications for my son and I. We didn't draw anything so will be seeing several other credit charges in the next day or so. I would rather NM kept the money and gave us a tag or two instead!!

We have had some great hunts in NM though, so I can't complain.

Good luck to all those who were lucky in the draws.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom