Results are up!!!

Finally drew an elk tag
395DB6B3-F8D7-43AE-AC8E-CC773041C9E8.png

Nope, should get at least a pine valley deer tag in Utah. Have a fair amount of points in Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Colorado and California just lacking the luck part. Didn’t want to use them in Wyoming but may have to rethink it if I don’t get anything in Utah. It’s been a rough couple years, several relatives and friend died of Covid, parents having strokes, etc. wife’s cousin died this morning of a massive stroke, and ex-brother in law is on life support today with meningitis or something.
Glad to see you still at it and still drawing great tags. Still check out your daughters YouTube channel once in awhile. Looks like it’s picking up a bit. Good for her, not a lot of females hunting. I buy pts for my wife and daughter but they rarely will use them but it’s nice when they do.

Good luck to all that drew. Should be a good year in Nevada. We went 0 for 40 in my house. Holding out hope for Wyoming, Utah or California.

Jim

Thanks I have been applyin/g for the ewe tag since they became available to NRs. Max was 6 points I think?

I have 24 DBHS ram points but haven't been able to draw that one and I'm not getting any younger.

Thankful to have the opportunity!

Horniac
It will be a fun hunt. Highest elevation desert bighorn population. Good luck.

Actually, the DBHS in the White Mountains of CA are found quite a bit higher than that. When I hiked it I saw sheep droppings just below the peak at around 14k feet elevation.
Oh crap. Forgot about those guys. Maybe I saw where it said highest.... in NV. Either way. 12k desert sheep should be fun!

Oh crap. Forgot about those guys. Maybe I saw where it said highest.... in NV. Either way. 12k desert sheep should be fun!
That kind of hunt would destroy my legs. I would have to put a year's worth of training and then spend a couple of weeks at >10k feet trying to acclimate. I live at 270 feet elevation, so going straight to 12K feet is rough.

194,196 deer and 221-223 rifle elk. Would trade both for a sheep tag.?
Is it bull elk too? Dude, you hit the lottery. Living in Reno I would honestly trade a sheep tag for the deer tag. I don't really get the hype for sheep and being able to scout for muleys and hunt them during rut in the backyard would be amazing.

Congrats to those that drew a Nevada tag! Everyone still has a chance with the FCFS tags, I been able to grab deer tags the last two years in a row...
Waiting on Utah and Colorado!

Ive gotten two.. I imagine a room full of people, "ok I pushed the button to send." "Oh I just pushed it 5 minutes ago frick" :ROFLMAO:

Ton of excess emails from kalkomey.com with draw results.

If Kalkomey can’t program results emails correctly, what makes one think they program the draw correctly?

Last edited:
9 Bull Elk points
7 Cow Elk points

after more red boxes hit my email..... (resident)

Hopefully I can hunt bull Elk sooner than later to hopefully have another opportunity before I die.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom