Results Today!

coryb

Anybody think they will hit today?

Part of me thinks there is no reason they should take longer than this to run the draw and audits. The other part thinks there is maybe more to it than I understand and we have another week to wonder.....

The weeks before are one of the best parts of the season. Unfortunately, sometimes result day turns sour quickly!

I will be without cell/internet from Thurs til Sunday so I guess it doesn’t matter much to me whether it is this week or next, I just want a tag!!!

NM used to be one of the fastest states. Wonder why they are becoming one of the slower. Thank god they aren’t UT Slow.... Many states are now a 2-3 week turnaround.

I'm putting my money on Wednesday the 21st. Hopefully I'll be somewhere without good cell reception most of next week so I won't waste much time checking their website and my email for results. AZ was a big waste of time for me this year.

I havent drawn a Barbary tag since it went to a draw and I've never drawn
a NM Elk tag. I'm guessing 15 years now.
I did draw OIL Oryx the 2nd time applying.

Thing that really kinda chaps my ass is the G&F dudes that let their buddies know ahead of time. I mean I get ! Perks of the job! If you’re G&F and you can gain access early , good for you! It’s when the guy starts giving his buddies outside the department, basically the general public their results , and the rest of us are sitting here with our thumb in our butt that ticks me off!

Thing that really kinda chaps my ass is the G&F dudes that let their buddies know ahead of time. I mean I get ! Perks of the job! If you’re G&F and you can gain access early , good for you! It’s when the guy starts giving his buddies outside the department, basically the general public their results , and the rest of us are sitting here with our thumb in our butt that ticks me off!
Please if that's happening give some names otherwise I call bullshit!

If people are being told by their buddies at G&F, they must not like their buddies! That’s not something you go around talking about! That’s how people lose jobs!

I’m working graveyard shifts this week, 2200-0730 CST, so if they do release early I'm going to be passed out in a melatonin coma. I guess I’ll know they release early because I’ll have 73 missed phones calls and 18384 text messages!

think the State and State employees are doing and not doing many other things that are messing up this much more than this!

If people are being told by their buddies at G&F, they must not like their buddies! That’s not something you go around talking about! That’s how people lose jobs!

I’m working graveyard shifts this week, 2200-0730 CST, so if they do release early I'm going to be passed out in a melatonin coma. I guess I’ll know they release early because I’ll have 73 missed phones calls and 18384 text messages!
Good Luck All cant wait !!!!!!

There is a guy on bowsite who has a release date chart for NM G&F. It has been one week early, on a Wednesday every year since 2015. I'm feeling lucky!

Anybody remember the time from last year?

It was the Wednesday the week before the due date last year and it was available on the E-Tag before that.

Last edited:
4-22 last year was the Wednesday 7 days before the scheduled Wednesday release date.

that would mean wed 4/21 this year, the day after tomorrow...

There is a guy on bowsite who has a release date chart for NM G&F. It has been one week early, on a Wednesday every year since 2015. I'm feeling lucky!

Anybody remember the time from last year?
Emails went out Wednesday, April 22 last year. I got my first email at 6:05AM. But you could check E-tags Tuesday night (4/21).
Good luck everyone!

"Thank you to everyone who applied for the 2021 - 2022 Big Game Draw.

We appreciate your support of all the wildlife across New Mexico.

We would like express our sincere regret that you were unsuccessful in this year's draw.

To show our appreciation for your donation of your application fee and the interest earned from your upfront tag payment, we would like to send you a complimentary sticker for you to show your good faith effort in supporting wildlife."

Was this the email everyone is talking about?

B08ACF59-0B7D-4DBE-B1FE-E5FFB5455B7E.png

I was trying getting in to site this morning to check results..
but for about 20 minutes NM Game and Fish was down not sure if this means anything
I tried to file a turkey harvest report yesterday for a hunt that was drawn for. When I went to select the year, a screen showed draw results in the form of harvest reports for this year and then went blank. A message appeared in small gray letters that read "System Check - Next Update to Occur at 12:06 p.m. and 11:33 p.m. on April 20, 2021"

Weird, huh?

I applied on 3 Mar and didn’t get an email. Are people thinking this could mean I drew?
Just trying to decode why some people got the email and others didn't. One theory is if you got the email, you drew. Other theory is if you didn't get the email you drew. lol My theory was that because G&F was running an incentive if you applied before March 7th you got entered for a prize, those are the only people that got the email.

Just trying to decode why some people got the email and others didn't. One theory is if you got the email, you drew. Other theory is if you didn't get the email you drew. lol My theory was that because G&F was running an incentive if you applied before March 7th you got entered for a prize, those are the only people that got the email.
Could also be that you unsubscribed from their emails? I didn’t get that email either but I know I unsubscribed since they send so much junk.

Theory 1 - no validity
Theory 2 - no validity

Your theory has validity and is most likely true because theories 1 and 2 contradict one another.

Man you guys are really looking way to hard into this lol! The email is just a thank you with discount codes. How someone could come up with a theory that means they either drew or didn’t is hilarious!
Just think what is going to happen when emails are sent out tomorrow congratulating people on winning a prize!!

Man you guys are really looking way to hard into this lol! The email is just a thank you with discount codes. How someone could come up with a theory that means they either drew or didn’t is hilarious!
Yes, but i do find it a bit odd that emails mass communication would leave out people i get every other email they send. So to me that is strange that two people in same household who both apply early one got an email and one did not? could they have updated a distro for mass emails tomorrow?

Interesting, my son and I are NM residents and applied early. Due to our application choices for every species I expect we should both draw at least one tag a piece. Neither of us received the prize NMG&F email but do get all other G&F emails

No one said it meant we drew or didnt ? We just found it odd that emails made it to certain applicants and certain people did not get them. To me that makes zero sense at all . when you get every other email from them. I suppose it could mean their mass email system is terrible too?

Hey look, Rio is back online...... I thought I remember something about when he disappears and then comes back things are about to get real ;)
NNOOOO!! He disappears before the draw and doesn't come back until results are posted. Since he is on now, that may mean that results are not coming tomorrow and will be next week.

Tell me I'm wrong Rio....

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom