Results

Unsuccessful for me, but dad drew the Watershed bull tag (at 76years old)
To do that right, its a young mans unit. And it has eaten up a lot of young men also. Its daunting to even look at from the rim. Ive crawled out of there two different times with 75 lbs of elk meat on my back, and I mean crawled, hands and knees, slipping and sliding in hell.

To do that right, its a young mans unit. And it has eaten up a lot of young men also. Its daunting to even look at from the rim. Ive crawled out of there two different times with 75 lbs of elk meat on my back, and I mean crawled, hands and knees, slipping and sliding in hell.
He's hunted it a few times between WA and OR and is still good on the mules. But I agree....young man's unit

Good luck, keepus post. It should be a great year.

Nobody should draw over anyone with fewer points!! It's a very flawed system unless you enjoy entitlement.
I’m ok with a few random tags in each unit, but top point holders should draw first 100%
Some units would take less points based on demand, you would draw them less. Others more often, with a chance at random.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom