REVENGE IS SWEEET!

nickman

Long Time Member
So, it's been 3 days and I ain't been arrested yet, so I guess I can tell my story.

My wife and I are shopping for groceries at a name brand grocery store. Some 6'2", muscled up, arsehole, wife beater T shirt and tats, with his wife and twin brats, in a double wide stroller, bumps into our cart and immediately says, in his snottiest manner,"move it old man!" He had plenty of room to pass on the left.

Now, 20 years ago, muscled up youngsters, got what they asked for, but this guy was very obviously capable of wringing my 65 year old hide out to dry.

I just said, "sorry" and continued shopping.

My wife is freaking out, knowing that an ambulance ride is in the offing and she could not believe I just rolled over with the incident.

30 minutes later, I happen to see the family in a check out line, so I pulled in behind them. A "target of opportunity", as it were.

I actually was simply going to put a Hershey bar in the tray on the stroller......I already had it unwrapped.

The guy has a carton of night crawlers in the upper basket and his half open day pack is hanging on the cart. His wife is loading shopping bags into another cart and he is on his knees, messing with his kids.

I casually opened up and dumped the crawlers, dirt and all, into the day pack, picked up the little divider stick and began loading my groceries onto the conveyor. Then I put the unwrapped Hershey bar in the bag also.

Had he needed in the bag, I would have been busted right there, because by now, I am beside myself laughing. My wife is scared chitless, thinking she is about to have a chance to practice her EMT skills.

Anyway, I know it was wrong, I know it was cruel and I know it was childish.....after all, what did those worms ever do to me?

God, I feel so much better, getting that guilt off my chest.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

Good Job Nickman!! You have more self control than I have. I would have told him to go f**k himself and probably taken a beating.

BT

hahaha....this ain't over yet old man.....took me half the night to clean that pack out.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Nicely done!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I should have stated before, I did pay for the candy....told the checker I got the munchies while shopping.

My wife also has justifiably chastised me for even THINKIN' about giving a candy bar to someone else's kids.......I couldn't find the EXLAX!

LMAO..Well played sir, well played...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Sweet as sugar, that is nice.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Goes to show just don't pizz off the old guys, we get even. Good job Nick.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

This is Nick's wife...copperhead....

Do you people realize that your sick approval of the dumb stuff he does, just encourages this old coot's ornery behavior?

>This is Nick's wife...copperhead....
>
>Do you people realize that your
>sick approval of the dumb
>stuff he does, just encourages
>this old coot's ornery behavior?
>

LMAO
horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

JFP copperhead!

I'd like a Pic or two if you don't mind?

Now me & Nicky go back a ways!

But I'd love to see the Beautiful Woman that Tollerates & puts up with his BS!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-12 AT 08:38PM (MST)[p]In 98' I had surgery on my ankle, about 4 hours worth. For a follow up, I headed to Reno, stopped at a DQ to get a Hawaiian blizzard. Got to Reno and knew I couldn't hold my water long enought to crutch my way inside, so, I dropped trous and went in what was left of the blizzard. Put the cup in the console, and went in.

Got in, and was getting ready to start up, when I feel a bump...WTH, some lady pulled in next to me and, when opening her door, hit my truck hard enough to move it. I asked her to hold on...and she said: "that's what your insurance is for". She waddled in. Well, her drivers window was down just enough.

Dang!.....I go fishing for a few days and even my wife posted on here.

Thanks for the kudos, maybe now, she will not think I am the only twisted soul on the planet.

Wow!The last time I was at the store,some nice lady bagged all my stuff,and I was on my way.I love people some times.Then when I was leaving,I noticed this kind soul in the parking lot putting away her stuff,and I said to her,thank you.She had a few more thing's to put away,and I like an idiot drove away all happy,and feeling good!Then it hit me about a few blocks away.Why didn't I get out,and help her?That took away the good feeling fast.I have to do two good deeds today!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom