For Sale REVIC SCOPE

Osprey

For Sale: REVIC PMR 428 RH RT1 MOA reticle

New in box $2500.00 Perfect condition. Mounted it on rifle then decided its just not for me. I can text pictures if interested.

What did you not like about it that wasn’t for you ?
I have four rifles pretty much set up the same with Night Force scopes. I use a BR2 Range Finder. Works well for me. This scope uses blue tooth, has a battery, etc.. When I set the zero stop I over ran it to far and got frustrated really. Just me being old and liking what I have now. My friends son has one on his 7LRM and loves it. He reloads I don't. He crono's I don't. He's far more technically advanced than my old self lets say. It comes down to me be used to what I have been using for many years now.

It is. I'm located in Denton, TX. Scope comes in the original box which has a high density foam formed for scope. I'd ship and pack scope box in another box. Use PayPal. Call me when the scope is received and if you feel it's not in the condition stated I'll refund your money. This scope is in brand new condition. I've sold a rifle on this site before several years ago. Other than that I don't any experience with this type of transaction. If your interested you can PM me your phone number and we can work it out. Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom