RFW and 12 deer points

stinky

I am pretty sure that I am gonna apply for a Ranching for Wildlife Deer hunt. I sorta prefer them. I have 12 points.

Anybody know anything about these properties in the NW part of the state:
Agner Mountain
Four Mile
Snake River
Visintainer
Blue Sage...I was supposed to be in there for elk last year...burned 13 points, and everybody decided that Thanksgiving was at our house....and stayed for a week, GRRRRRRRRrrrrrr

I’m looking for similar information for elk. My dad is sitting on 7 points and is thinking about burning them. He’s nearing 70 and wants to use them before he can’t anymore. Any insight is appreciated

For your dad I would go with Agner Mnt. They have set shooting locations with blinds ect that always produce.
Thanks for the intel. It looks like he could draw the January tag but the Oct/Nov tag is out of reach. I was also looking at Blue sage, Buck Mountain and Visintainer as those are all within his reach points wise.

I had never heard of Agner until last week. One of the guys at work put in for that. Looking at the list, I see that if you go later, that the points go down to a draw as a 2nd choice on ur app.