Rifle Antelope 72,74,75

greatbasin

I tried this post over on the Antelope page with no luck. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

In an effort stay fairly close to home I decided to try for this hunt and to my amazement I drew! I have seen some decent bucks in this region before...years ago, but I really don't know what is possible as far as trophy quality. I could also use some ideas on areas to start my search.

If you can help, feel free to shoot me a PM. if you'd rather. Thanks.

dwalton,
Thanks for the reply...
I've got that fact sheet and some maps to mark up, and I'll be out there a couple of times in July, too. Thanks for your offer of keeping your eyes open for me.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom