RIFLE BULL ELK 078,105,106,107,109

Muley_Slayer

I drew the November rifle bull tag in 078,105,106,107, &109. I've been out quite a few times scouting and seen very few Elk. Has anyone here hunted this hunt and been successful? I've scouted in 105,106, & 107. Seen a few smaller Bulls and some cows but nothing I would want to put a tag on. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

I was on the muzzle loader cow hunt. Few elk on the west side of 105. A few in 109. A significant amount of the elk were ok the east side of 078, and I did not make it down the east side of 105, but my suspicion is the elk we're scattered along that east bench farther south.

I did see a good bull. I was not successful for my cow.

Good luck.

I was on the muzzle loader cow hunt. Few elk on the west side of 105. A few in 109. A significant amount of the elk were ok the east side of 078, and I did not make it down the east side of 105, but my suspicion is the elk we're scattered along that east bench farther south.

I did see a good bull. I was not successful for my cow.

Good luck.
Thank you!!

I drew the November rifle bull tag in 078,105,106,107, &109. I've been out quite a few times scouting and seen very few Elk. Has anyone here hunted this hunt and been successful? I've scouted in 105,106, & 107. Seen a few smaller Bulls and some cows but nothing I would want to put a tag on. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!
Send me a DM and we can chat. I had the rifle bull tag a couple years ago and have taken a couple cows in there over the years.

anyone having any luck on this hunt? spent the weekend out there and only called 2 bulls that wouldn't come out of the thick pines. looking for a spike.

Sweet! Pics?
Not sure if it's kosher for me to give location, but I will say it's in one of the units this thread is about. This was a second hand text to me:

image000000.jpg

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom