Rifle-Mounted Bipod

SureShot

Very Active Member
Looking for a recommendation on a good rifle-mounted bipod. I've heard some good things about the Hatch Outwest. Does anybody have experience with it--good or bad?

Any other suggestions?

I've always used Harris and they've always treated me right but I just set up a Evolution bipod on a buddy's gun and am pretty impressed with it I think I'll be buying one

Atlas, Modular evolution, the new Thunderbeast, Cadex Falcon lite (very expensive), and Hatch are all good. I used to run several different Harris bipods but I've since moved away from them.

A lot depends on the terrain that you're hunting. For versatility I'd say either the Hatch or Modular Evolution are best. I carry a short bipod on my gun but you need a "clean" shooting area to use it...no sage brush, tall grass, etc. Since I carry a tripod for my spotting scope and binoculars I also have the ability to attach my gun to the tripod if the vegetation is too high for the bipod.

The Hatch is good do everything bipod. Don’t have to add legs to it to make it taller. You can sit on your butt to get over the brush or go all the way to the ground.

I like the EOL carbon bipod from the Extreme Store. I can shoot straight up and down with it. Works great in the cliffs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom