For Sale RL 26 and RL 33

tayhot

I have 8 pound jugs of both reloader 26 and reloader 33. I am in the Phoenix area and I would sell, or trade for Retumbo, H 1000, or large rifle Magnum primers.

Millsworks

I sold a thousand brick of large rifle winchester primers for $500.00 two months ago.
Comp shooters wanted them pretty bad and kept asking and offerings got too high to turn down.
I see Federal 210 going for $335.00 a brick locally. $35.00 a hundred is getting to be normal.

Millsworks

Don't think to many have 6000 primers laying around.
And if they did, I think they could do a better deal for cash.
I still have a couple thousand but I won't be parting with them .
Can't replace them.

Lancetkenyon

$300/1000 primers is about 3x what they are going for here in the Phx area. $60-120/1000 depending on what store you find them in stock. And $500/1000 is insane.

tayhot

Pm me a cash price for reloader 26 please?
[/QUOTE

The problem is, pricing will never get to pre-scalping prices. Prices are up on MSRP. People just need to get over it, things will be different moving forward.
Retailers are selling powder at $65 a pound. Primers are being sold for $120 for 1000.

Midway USA was selling at $70 a pound.

mtmuley

Long Time Member
I sold a thousand brick of large rifle winchester primers for $500.00 two months ago.
Comp shooters wanted them pretty bad and kept asking and offerings got too high to turn down.
I see Federal 210 going for $335.00 a brick locally. $35.00 a hundred is getting to be normal.
I need to screw somebody with my 4000 Federal 215's. Or I could screw them with some of my other thousands of primers. Decisions, decisions. mtmuley

Millsworks

I'm glad I don't need to buy any ammo or reloading supplies.
But, prices and availability are all over the place.
Hopefully this isn't the new normal.

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Never Thought I'd see MIDWAYUSA participate in the GOUGING!

The 375 RUM Bullets I Bought a few Months ago at 59.00 a Box are now 109.00 a Box!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom