For Sale RL 26 and RL 33

tayhot

I have 8 pound jugs of both reloader 26 and reloader 33. I am in the Phoenix area and I would sell, or trade for Retumbo, H 1000, or large rifle Magnum primers.

I sold a thousand brick of large rifle winchester primers for $500.00 two months ago.
Comp shooters wanted them pretty bad and kept asking and offerings got too high to turn down.
I see Federal 210 going for $335.00 a brick locally. $35.00 a hundred is getting to be normal.

Don't think to many have 6000 primers laying around.
And if they did, I think they could do a better deal for cash.
I still have a couple thousand but I won't be parting with them .
Can't replace them.

$300/1000 primers is about 3x what they are going for here in the Phx area. $60-120/1000 depending on what store you find them in stock. And $500/1000 is insane.

Pm me a cash price for reloader 26 please?
[/QUOTE

The problem is, pricing will never get to pre-scalping prices. Prices are up on MSRP. People just need to get over it, things will be different moving forward.
Retailers are selling powder at $65 a pound. Primers are being sold for $120 for 1000.

Midway USA was selling at $70 a pound.

I sold a thousand brick of large rifle winchester primers for $500.00 two months ago.
Comp shooters wanted them pretty bad and kept asking and offerings got too high to turn down.
I see Federal 210 going for $335.00 a brick locally. $35.00 a hundred is getting to be normal.
I need to screw somebody with my 4000 Federal 215's. Or I could screw them with some of my other thousands of primers. Decisions, decisions. mtmuley

I'm glad I don't need to buy any ammo or reloading supplies.
But, prices and availability are all over the place.
Hopefully this isn't the new normal.

Never Thought I'd see MIDWAYUSA participate in the GOUGING!

The 375 RUM Bullets I Bought a few Months ago at 59.00 a Box are now 109.00 a Box!

I have 8 pound jugs of both reloader 26 and reloader 33. I am in the Phoenix area and I would sell, or trade for Retumbo, H 1000, or large rifle Magnum primers.
Do you still have your reloader 26 powder? If so can you call me at 605-787-6875. I have large rifle magnum primers. Ask for Mike.

I want the RL-33 and I have Retumbo BUT you’re there and I’m here and there’s no legal way for either of us to ship powder!
Zeke

I want the RL-33 and I have Retumbo BUT you’re there and I’m here and there’s no legal way for either of us to ship powder!
Zeke
Same? I’m way over in northern CA! I even have friends in the Phoenix area but they don’t drive here and back often

Just stumbled across this forum. Never posted before. Not sure how this works. I am looking for Jugs of RL33 and 50BMG. I have ONLY FOR TRADE NOT FOR SALE, 22lr, 556, CCI 250 primers, 6.5 projectiles and .270 projectiles. I have a bunch of .243 Rem Core-lokt. Trade only. If you want double retail for your stuff so do I. Want to make a fair respectable trade. Hit me up. Willing to drive, would rather purchase. Willing to pay a bit more than retail.

Last edited:
do you still have the RL26, and if you do, how many Primer do you need for a straight across trade. The Primers are CCI 250 or Remington 9 1/2M, both Magnum primers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom