RNC Debate

Servehim

Very Active Member
Logged in tonight expecting to see some dialogue . I thought the group overall was extremely impressive . I was not overly impressed with Trump or Paul but really liked Cruz,Rubio, Huckabee, and Kashich. Thought Walker, Bush, Christie,and Carson did very well but didn't excell. Walker though not charismatic has a very impressive track record but may take time for that to be understood by the voter. Come to think of it most of the group has an extremely impressive track record. Didn't take the time to switch over to MSNBC but no doubt they are focused on 2 things, Republicans want to take away a women's right to kill the unborn baby living inside her and the solid voice many chose to express about their faith in God.Great Debate with many hard hitting question that the DNC will be using against the GOP nominee soon.

Carly Fiorina needs to be on the big stage next time....

I still like Trump....but I was disappointed in his refusal to back other republicans in the race...

I think Trump will see a slump in his ratings after tonight. His ego and abrasive style will turn people away. Some good points was made by several candidates and the failure of the Obama administration was bought out and Hillary took some licks as well and it is not even a general debate between the two parties.

Only reason Trump is where he is at is because he is mouthing what many voters feel with their frustration with our government for the past 7 years. It is not only Republican voters that are frustrated, it has encroached into the independants and moderates that will decide the final outcome next year.

RELH

Yep, agree with both of your posts. I have the first debate with Carly recorded and hear she Rocked.

.....you sound just like Carl Rove RELH.....moderates and independents won't decide sh!t if the conservative base would show up to vote.

And the conservative base will show up if they have a conservative to vote for. I think they will have 1 in 2016!

"I still like Trump....but I was disappointed in his refusal to back other republicans in the race..."

He also added "not at this time"

That's the way Trump operates. He drives a hard bargain. He doesn't want to be one of the established puppets. Look what the established puppets have gotten us over the last 50 years. He doesn't have time for that and he's in it to win it. That's the impression I got.

I'm not saying he would make a great president. At this point I like the breath of fresh air is all, and we better do something different real soon.

Any one of them would be 10 times better than what the Dems will offer.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Homer the conservative base is so far right they could not win a general election. If they fail again to show up and vote for a "moderate" candidate, they will need to stop b!tching about a liberal Democrat winning the election because they are the ones that put that Democrat into office.
If Trump gets his ego hurt and decides to run as an independent, he will insure a Democrat wins the election just as Ross Perot did in the past.

The general voting population are not hard right conservative, nor are they far left liberals, most are in the middle when it comes to their politics.

RELH

>Homer the conservative base is so
>far right they could not
>win a general election. If
>they fail again to show
>up and vote for a
>"moderate" candidate, they will need
>to stop b!tching about a
>liberal Democrat winning the election
>because they are the ones
>that put that Democrat into
>office.
> If Trump
>gets his ego hurt and
>decides to run as an
>independent, he will insure a
>Democrat wins the election just
>as Ross Perot did in
>the past.
>
>The general voting population are not
>hard right conservative, nor are
>they far left liberals, most
>are in the middle when
>it comes to their politics.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

Like I said....thanks but no thanks Mr. Rove

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-15 AT 03:20PM (MST)[p]The majority of this third party chatter is comin from the left wing media, and after Megans performance last night fox is in question a bit in my mind. Nominate a conservative and watch what happens! Last night was the most viewed presidential primary debate in history! What does that say? To me it says we want a change in the opposite direction were headed! 42% of this country considers themselves conservative......nominate one and STFB!

I'd rather run a true conservative and lose than run a moderate and win. A moderate in todays world is a tool for the left.

You can go down that road if you want. You just can't do it with me.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-15 AT 03:51PM (MST)[p]i'm with ya eel; mostly like trump cause he ain't a professional politician and i think people understand that, I'm a Born again christian n i'm just not feeling it for huck, never did, nothing personal just doesn't seem strong enough to be a president in these changing times...

Ben carson is likable i could see Donald and carson as running mates...

4114trump2.jpg

Homer there is a opinion segment on Fox news website that is titled "What's a conservative". You should read it.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom