road kill

K

kfed

any one see the last deer hit on redwood between Saratoga springs and Camp Williams? just wondered what it was before someone STOLE HIS HEAD! also what the etiquette is envolving road kill. bothers me that there is a headless deer off the road.

mnnn. . . rocky mountain oysters!

What is the rule for that? If its fair game I will be carrying my Dewalt!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

As far as I know it's illegal to remove antlers that are still attached to the skull plate unless during a hunting season and you have a tag...

Workman Predator Calls Field Staff

Is this the area that the rancher has huge bucks on and you can see them from the road? Someone said to go take a look at them but stay on the road cause the rancher is honery!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

You can't even pick up dead heads while shed hunting.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

It is illegal to pick up any antlers still attatched to the skull plate, uless you have a tag during a legal season.

The DWR is pretty quick about getting out and cutting those heads off. If they get reported by a someone, they send an officer right out to remove the temptation. They leave the body, because there is someone contracted by the state to pick up and dispose of the road kill.

or?ner?y---Ornery

1.ugly and unpleasant in disposition or temper: No one can get along with my ornery cousin.
2. stubborn: I can't do a thing with that ornery mule.
3. low or vile.
4. inferior or common; ordinary.

Just had too.....When i read above I read it as "horney" LOL!!!!!+ i didn't know how to spell it either? haha!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom