ROAD TRIP

Elmacho

WELL, MY TWO BOYS ARE TOO SMALL(9 MO AND 2 YRS) TO HUNT YET, SO WE'RE TAKIN A ROAD TRIP NEXT WEEK THOUGH SOUTHERN UTAH TO SOUTHERN COLORADO. WILL BE IN THE ZION/BRYCE AREA FOR A COUPLE DAYS.

ANY GOOD POINTERS ON WHERE TO SHOW THE BOYS SOME NICE BUCKS OR BULLS??? PUBLIC OR PRIVATE DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS WE CAN SEE EM. ONLY SHOOTING A CAMERA

THANKS

EL MACHO

If I knew of any I would have been hunting there during the muzzleloader.

I know, this is a big request, especially since it's hunting season, should have gone last month before hunting started or later, when they are wintering.

No advice on where to go just wanted to say kudos to you for getting those kids out early. I do the same thing with my 1yr old daughter. We are awesome parents.

I live in the big city and know if I don't start em young, they may never enjoy or respect the outdoors, or be my partners out there. I grew up and live in the big city and hate it.

Hopefully my job will let me get outta here some day, but for now, my mind spends every waking moment on getting remote and taking the family.

Elmacho:

I took my sons on a road trip / camping trip to Southern Utah last summer! My boys are 8 & 6, and we all had a great time! It's awesome that you are getting them into the outdoors. The memories will last a lifetime for you & them both!

Sorry, I can't help you on the deer much. Stop by the Wildlife Museum in Panguitch if you get a chance though. A truly awesome display of trophies from all over the world.

Have fun!

S.

:)

I'm sure your going through all the parks. When you stop at Zion you'll see a group of deer walking around. If you don't see them, ask the ranger he'll point you in the right direction.

my dad and i have both yall beat, when he was 2 he went out on a elk hunt with us the day after i shot my bull and when he was 3 he went on a turkey hunt with us for a day, we sat under a group of trees and had 5 elk no more than 10 yards away and he didnt say a peep or get cold! he cries when he doesnt get to go scouting with us cause we walkto far for him(hes 7 now), he always goes scouting with my grandpa driving the roads and is good at spooting elk and deer, and putting them in his bushnell compct binos.
casey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom