Roadkill

Salvage laws are great! Usually get at least a quarter off one. When I drove a dump truck back East, used to run 2 feet over the fog line, never swerve just collect them and take 'em home!

I can see it now. Hoards of jacked up pickups with Utah plates full of flat brimmed hats, and mtn ops yeti driving around scooping up carcasses and sharing it on Instagram. “Man, we have literally drove our butts off looking for this thing. It’s been a grind between not seeing anything edible and all the other people out here looking. But we got it done, couldn’t be happier. Well, we are gonna get this thing broke down and loaded into our five gallon buckets and try to get out of here before Jamba Juice closes”

I can see it now. Hoards of jacked up pickups with Utah plates full of flat brimmed hats, and mtn ops yeti driving around scooping up carcasses and sharing it on Instagram. “Man, we have literally drove our butts off looking for this thing. It’s been a grind between not seeing anything edible and all the other people out here looking. But we got it done, couldn’t be happier. Well, we are gonna get this thing broke down and loaded into our five gallon buckets and try to get out of here before Jamba Juice closes”

Roads count as public land!!

May be their one chance to get something in the wildneress areas!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom