Roadless Bookcliffs

UtyoteKiller

Looking for info on the snow/road conditions for sego canyon. I'm sure it's to early to be passable but I am wondering about the snowpack it received this year.

I don’t know the current conditions…but I can tell you its also monsoons in summer and rainin hunt seasons you have to be aware of. I hunted the Little Creek roadless area for elk some years ago and while I was in there that road got washed out for almost a week, it was impassable Due to the mud flow.

We got about 4” of rain one night in there and that means flash flood time on that access road.

They do a pretty good job of keeping it open…but still, be aware.

I didn't ask for info I already know, I asked for current conditions. When you literally say "I don't know the current conditions.....but" that should have been a clue. Thanks again though.

I didn't ask for info I already know, I asked for current conditions. When you literally say "I don't know the current conditions.....but" that should have been a clue. Thanks again though.
The guy was just trying to help you out and your being a dick.
You could have stopped reading at “I don’t know the current conditions but” instead of your asinine response!

Lol that wasn't even close to being a dick. I didn't need an opinion, everyone has one of those.
Instead of asking for input then, why don't you spend your energy and time driving up to Sego Canyon and checking on the conditions yourself.

Then you won't have to post here and spare us all from your award winning "Delta Bravo" of the year behavior (y) :ROFLMAO:

Instead of asking for input then, why don't you spend your energy and time driving up to Sego Canyon and checking on the conditions yourself.

Then you won't have to post here and spare us all from your award winning "Delta Bravo" of the year behavior (y) :ROFLMAO:
Input and opinions are two different things fellas. Whole lot of panty bunching going on here. ?

No chit. Get off your lazy ass and stop begging for other guys in the internet to do your work for you

You guys are funny, I wasn't "begging for information". Simply asked what the snowpack was like. Didn't need to know about monsoons or roads washing out. Pretty sure I get out off my lazy ass more than you keyboard warriors.

Good hell fellas, everybody lighten up. The snow is pretty average this year. As of yesterday it is still a good ways off from getting to the top. Typically about the end of April and I'd say we're on course to be about the same this year. Also calling the Price office would be about as much help as the responses here have been to this point. I haven't seen a DWR employee up Sego in a couple years. Hell they had a dead collared cow bison right at their cabins last summer they never even bothered to go retrieve the collar from.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom