ROCK PORT MISSOURI WHITETAIL HUNT

YukonDall

Long Time Member
GENTLEMEN, I HAVE A CHANCE TO HUNT WHITETAILS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE ROCKPORT MISSOURI AREA. (UPPER NORTH/WEST CORNER OF THE STATE). IT SEEMS TO BE A AGRICULTURE TYPE AREA WITH RIVER BOTTOMS....HAVE ANY OF YOU FELLAS HUNTED THE AREA ? IF SO CAN YOU GIVE ME AN IDEA OF NUMBERS OF ANIMALS, QUALITY, LOCAL REGULATIONS OR RELATED INFORMATION ? THANKS FOR YOUR TIME & HELP----YD.

Haven't hunted that area. I live and hunt in Norhteast MO. But deer numbers in Missouri are very good. Licences are cheap (75 for non resident buck tag and 7 bucks for doe tags) and there is no draw. Some areas of Missouri went to 4 point on one side or better so the quality should be getting better. Hope this helps a little.

THANKS JOSH, I'LL SCOUT IT IN JULY & TAKE A LOOK AT THE AREA. I ASSUME ITS CENTERFIRE & NOT SLUGS FOR DEER, AND DO YOU ALSO BUY A LIC. FOR ANOTHER $75 BUCKS...BRING IT TO $150 BUCKS TOTAL. THANKS---YD.

My mistake earlier, it is 145 for nonresident for an any deer tag and 7 bucks for an antlerless deer. Yes, centerfire rifle are allowed.

Dave,

I have a feeling you're going to like this
a'lot. I hope I'm right, and we get to see some
ugly, gnarly pictures.
Then, after that, show us the deer.

All BS aside, hope this thing works out.
You'll be converted.

fyi
lrv

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom