Rock Springs Potable Water Source

Bwht4x4

Very Active Member
I'm heading out on a mid-August hunt this year and Rock Springs is the last major town before I enter my hunt area. I plan on being in the unit for up to 3 weeks and I don't have plans on coming back out to town for food, water or fuel.

I have about an 18 hour drive and don't want to haul nearly 600 lbs of water (75 gallons) the entire distance and would rather fill up my camper and extra tanks in Rock Springs. I'm happy to pay for all the water I need.

Any recommendations on where I can fill up with potable water in Rock Springs?

Thanks

>If your driving east on 80
>stop in Coalville (2.5 hours)
>I have plenty of good
>?free? water

Hey Paul,

Thanks! I may take you up on that offer.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-18 AT 06:57AM (MST)[p]As stated above if you are heading east on I-80 and are going to pass through Green River, there is plenty of free water at my house. Pm me and I will give you my address if you want to take me up on it

You do realize Rock Springs is a good size town with everything you need in a modern city and not the end of civilization
Even by wagon train I doubt you need 3 weeks.
But if you do you can always jump on the internet here and find a gas station or
Grocery store and stock up on
Vitals....
Sorry I had to do it.LOL

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-18 AT 07:34PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-18 AT 07:31?PM (MST)

>You do realize Rock Springs is
>a good size town with
>everything you need in a
>modern city and not the
>end of civilization
>Even by wagon train I doubt
>you need 3 weeks.
>But if you do you can
>always jump on the internet
>here and find a
>gas station or
>Grocery store and stock up on
>
>Vitals....
>Sorry I had to do it.LOL
>

Not sure what you're talking about. Wagon train? I know Rock Springs is a decent size city and has everything I need. I've been there!! However, it's the last town of any sorts before I enter my hunt unit. I'm simply looking for a place to fill my water tanks with water before I leave and end up 75 miles from town.

Tknez I'll send you a PM regarding your offer. Thanks.

He must have misunderstood your post completely is all that makes sense to me about his response Bwht.

Anyway, yes just shoot me a pm when you get a chance and we will nail down a plan to get you set up. I also have a 55 gal drum for extra water that you would be more then welcome to use if that would also help with your plans.

>He must have misunderstood your post
>completely is all that makes
>sense to me about his
>response Bwht.
>
>Anyway, yes just shoot me a
>pm when you get a
>chance and we will nail
>down a plan to get
>you set up. I
>also have a 55 gal
>drum for extra water that
>you would be more then
>welcome to use if that
>would also help with your
>plans.

Tknez,

PM sent.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom