Rockchucker Reloading Kit

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
With a Hornady trimmer also. What should I list for price for local sell? It comes with the book too. I can't ship it so won't list on MM.

I just thought it was ballzy to come on here asking for advice about something you said you wouldn’t post here.

The last one I got in a “local sale” was free. You might get more online :ROFLMAO:

I'd certainly take it for one of my sons-in-law for $100 but you'd have to ship it to me. I'd even pay double ($200) if it included shipping.

Serious buyer at a deal of a price....but you'd have to ship.

I just thought it was ballzy to come on here asking for advice about something you said you wouldn’t post here.

The last one I got in a “local sale” was free. You might get more online :ROFLMAO:
I just wondered what it was worth . Anyone can contact me if you don't understand that. Maybe if someone would have offered.

if you actually want to sell it subtract ten percent off what it would cost new with tax. That’s about the only way reloading equipment moves. Otherwise you’ll have it forever.

if you actually want to sell it subtract ten percent off what it would cost new with tax. That’s about the only way reloading equipment moves. Otherwise you’ll have it forever.
I paid 300 plus and sold for 130.00 no one wanted to even pay half. I don't have a big garage so I reloaded everything plus bought some new ammo. No worries now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom