Rosie opens her fat mouth again!

Roy

I know that very very few of you ever watch "The View" but this was on Scarborough Country last night and I saw it on the net. What a stupid contrary half-baked loudmouth ignorant stupid lesiban stupid dyke (did I say stupid?). Anyway - she is now questioning the integrity of the confession of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Here is the link:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=D...152&f=06/64&p=hotvideo_celebrity&fg=&GT1=9145

Some people should not talk about things they know nothing about. I hope ABC shuts her up forever.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Yeah, I saw that too. Scarborough was pretty mad about it. Why does anyone put stock in anything she says anymore anyway?

You're both so, so correct.
But you hide and watch, They'll leave her on
there until the cows come home.

They don't give a flying fart. She get's all these
gal's fired up at home, that don't know come here from
sic'em, and that's all they care about.

She could get on there and say the sky is green, grass
is blue, and the Moon is made out of cheese, and there
would be these stay-at-home-mom types (no offense to anyone,
especially you kkk), that will look at it, nod real slowly,
and stupidly, and say, Rosie say's so, it must me true.

She's an IDIOT. Period. Paragraph.

Enough of that, whew, How's things in Austin Roy??

I'm not a fan of her's really dont even know what she looks like but I did see the CIA guy on Fox say that the information they are getting from the guy is not very dependable, that it is better than nothing, but that it's not very good because of how it was obtained. She may be a fat cow, but the CIA guy could be wrong too. . .

She's a witch , flying monkees and all. the only valid point of this and she wasn't the first to raise it is how reliable is information obtained trough torture? if you tighted the vice enough most people will tell you anything you want to hear. with no neutral parties as observers I don't think this type of information will ever be accepted as reliable. I find it a little odd that a wacko like this would confess to everything from shooting JFK to being Jack the Ripper. what's he got to gain or lose he's toast anyway, as he should be.

Ted Haggard, Rush Limbaugh and George Bush are all freaks and they're republicans. Hmmmmmmmmm

Both parties have plenty of freaks, nothing new there.

I don't understand why "anyone" would listen to any of these Hollywood nobody's...They read lines someone else wrote, they act in movies the way someone tells them to act and everbody thinks they know what the hell they are talking about when it come to politics!!! She isn't even a good comedian!!! EVERBODY THAT ARGUES WITH HER MAKES HER LOOK FOOLISH!!!!

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed knows he's going down. I think he wants to go down in a blaze of glory. As an inspiration to others of his kind. That's my take on it anyway.

All these "enlightened" hollywood types make me puke!

Eel

Dude, Rush Limbaugh and Rosie are on the same level when it comes to freaks right?

Hmmmmmmm

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Aspen you're right, Rush is more obnoxious and full of crap not to mention drugs. if both of them were on fire I'm not sure which one I'd pee on, I'd have to choose one or the other because I'd be laughing so hard I'd wet myself otherwise.

>For what it's worth Dude.
>I'd Pee on you.
>Don't thank me.
>It's the right thing to do.
>
>fyi
>lrv

LMAO! Hey, it's right there in the "First Aid Handbook", under "Human Fires"

Eel

Thanks Ive, but you better practice it standing up if you want to do any good.

I won't argue with you about that RELH, your experience in being hosed down far outways mine I'm sure. is it just me or is this getting juvenile?

reason why I piped in, to show you how it appears when you made the comment about Ive having to learn about doing it standing up, inferring he was not a man. Maybe you should just get out of the kitchen since it appears you have trouble taking the heat you try to dish out.

RELH

I think I can handle any heat this bunch can dish out. I was saying maybe we should back to the subject and off the personal stuff.

Rosie...........well lets put it this way I agree with what the Donald said about her. She is a loud mouth digusting slob carpet munching bully. I puke in my mouth everytime I hear her name.

Gee! You guy's really know how to take on the important issues. Does anybody really give a crap what Rosie thinks??? If sooo... let me see if I can find a URL to Ellen DeGenerates WEB site. Really!!! Hope hunting season starts soon!

RUS

>Gee! You guy's really know how
>to take on the important
>issues. Does anybody really give
>a crap what Rosie thinks???
>If sooo... let me see
>if I can find a
>URL to Ellen DeGenerates WEB
>site. Really!!! Hope hunting season
>starts soon!
>
>RUS

Yeah,I care.I hate when this ##### opens her mouth about something she knows nothing about.

horsepoop.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom