Rounding points up or down????????????????????

callsalot

I have a good buddy of mine that has 21 points and I have 20 points for both deer and antelope. We are thinking of applying together but I can't remember if Oregon rounds up or down or if we will just average at 20.5 any help is appreciated. We are both residents.

20 points will still get you most tags in the state though. with the new late hunts in N central OR it makes the deer points go even a little farther.

Hey everyone thanks for the clarification!! We have plenty for the deer draws probably Warner next year. This year we were looking antelope W. Beaty's butte which is still decent chance but not guaranteed I think. Appreciate everyone's input.

Nothing is ever for sure but you should draw W Beatty's Butte with 20 points. Ron Wold says 100% and his predictions are seldom off. .

Nothing is ever for sure but you should draw W Beatty's Butte with 20 points. Ron Wold says 100% and his predictions are seldom off. .
Thanks, everything we've seen looks like 20 should do it but you never know. Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom