Royal Baby

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Speaking of Meghan Markle, I see she had the royal baby today. Just saw Prince Harry on TV. He looked like a guy who had the same question every first time father has after witnessing the birth of their first baby.

"It will go back to normal size won"t it?"

I told the doc after one of my kids was born to throw in a couple of honeymoon stitches, he said shut up or I'll sew it shut.

CRAP... I hate it when Reality Strikes Me.
NVBighorn... "I Thought" I was your Royal Baby.... :-(

Reality Hurts.. Thx NVBighorn... I am emotionally broken now.

Have I mentioned that I seek a Honda 110 + 90 and have nothing to show 4 after so long of Trials and Torments from Homer.

Jagardad :-(

NVB,

Amy Schumer just spit out a kid. You may want to run a couple stitches, if you are so inclined.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

420210985d7cd000745f9aaa8fc937378e1bc.jpeg

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Dear Apexmtnman... I actually ASKED the same thing to the Female Dr sewing up my Wife after Birth. She had no Humor or Words.

2 dis day I can't believe I said such words. I watched how deep the Needle/Thread went and I was shocked, maybe like Prince Harry.

By the way, the mannerisms, body movements Prince Harry displayed to all of the World is/was, far better than I could have done, even at my current age. This is likely why, everyone LOVES Prince Harry.

He could still be in a Vegas Hot Tub with Elk'y'zz Hotties, yet he has a Wife, Mixed Race and everything is Dandy with me. We are all of Mixed races in some manner.

Jagerdad :-( with no UTV or any Motorcycle ).

Jaeger, please take this with all the respect I am intending. At our/your age OHVs with 4 (four, quattro, she, 3+1, 5-1) wheels make a LOT more sense. I too thought a two wheeled moto made sense for me. I had plans. After a couple of mild crack ups, face plants and fence stretches I became a believer in four wheeled OHVs. I've never looked back.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom