Ruger 77 Value...

just_a_hunter

What have you guys recently paid for a used old Tang safety Ruger M77 bare rifle... I have bought several in the $300 dollar range and nice ones for $350 and even paid $400 for a 1976 "made in the 200th year of American Liberty" stamped 7x57...

Just a couple weeks ago I sold that same gun for $450 with a cheap redfield scope on it in Gene Taylors of Grand Junction, Co.

The ones with even OK scopes used to have a hard time selling for $500. I'm talking withing the last few years.

Did I miss something? Has there been a collector price rise in these used rifles?

Thanks,

Todd

LAST EDITED ON Mar-18-12 AT 07:27PM (MST)[p]2 months ago i pick up a 6MM,serial # 75- which puts in the year of manufacture 1980-81 with a older redfield 3X9 (the good'ns)for $325 seller wanted 400.

rifle looks brand new and is a SHOOTER,imho i stole it.

"keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-18-12 AT 07:50PM (MST)[p]I'd agree with that as $400 with that scope was way too low of a price. I have a like new 25-06 with serial 71-4**** that puts it as a 1988 manufacturing date. With the almost new Leupold VXI I have on it and the groups it shoots, I wouldn't even think of selling it, but I'd bet I could easily get $750 for the combo without much of a problem.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom