SOLD Ruger M77/22lr

Bghunter338

I have this gem that's never been shot so selling her new in box. Bought her for an egg shot competition but was never able to get the time off to go. Asking $1000 shipped to your FFL. No trades please do to funding a build that I'm currently working on.
IMG_20210625_030020856.jpg
IMG_20210625_030033778.jpg
IMG_20210625_030108234.jpg
IMG_20210625_030125536.jpg
IMG_20210625_030145337.jpg

I don’t like Ruger rifles, but I picked up a walnut/blued one of these about 20+ years ago and it’s a fantastic bolt action 22lr. Extremely well made and easily one of my favorite guns. Good luck with the sale.

So?

What Don't You Like on a Quality RUGER RIFLE?

I'd Bet the RUGER 10/22's & the RUGER 50/22's Have Wasted More 22 Bullets than any other Gun!

I don’t like Ruger rifles, but I picked up a walnut/blued one of these about 20+ years ago and it’s a fantastic bolt action 22lr. Extremely well made and easily one of my favorite guns. Good luck with the sale.

Ruger makes good rifles. The only problem is the triggers. I bought one of these 77/22 rifles for my friend and bought a timney trigger for it and couldn’t get it to work right. I took it to two different gun smiths and neither could get it right. I gave it to him and the trigger pull was 6+ pounds. That was 8 years ago. I hope there’s better options for triggers out there now. Your price is fair I think since they don’t make these anymore now that they’ve been replaced with the Tupperware American Rifle. It Maybe a little low if you still have the box and papers.

Ruger makes good rifles. The only problem is the triggers. I bought one of these 77/22 rifles for my friend and bought a timney trigger for it and couldn’t get it to work right. I took it to two different gun smiths and neither could get it right. I gave it to him and the trigger pull was 6+ pounds. That was 8 years ago. I hope there’s better options for triggers out there now. Your price is fair I think since they don’t make these anymore now that they’ve been replaced with the Tupperware American Rifle. It Maybe a little low if you still have the box and papers.
Yes I still do.

6 lb Pull on a 22 coues?:D

I Just SPEWED My DEW!

It may have been more. I can’t remember very well 8 years ago. Do you have good luck with the factory setting on Ruger rifles?

you couldn't make a timney work??
Not for any of the Ruger M77s. I use Timney for just about everything else and they’ve always been hassle free. Ruger just gives me trouble. They may have something better out now, but I haven’t looked into them for 8 or so years. I hear they have a replacement trigger for their new accutype trigger that’s easy and good.

Last edited:
I’ve got 5 of these in .17 Mach 2, .17 hmr, .17 wsm, .17 hornet and .22 hornet. Love them. All of mine have jard triggers in them, easy swap out and makes the gun. They don’t make them anymore as far as I know and I a true craftsman rifle that’s been replaced with that janky American rim fire. They bring good money when you find them too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom