Rush - RIP

I listened to Rush's first show in 1984 on KFBK Sacramento, my first thought was this guy is really good.....boy was that an understatement. Rush was a great conservative voice that entertained us for decades. RIP Rush, you'll be missed.

I remember watching Donahue as a little fella with a Rush Limbaugh episode (a big coup for Dohahue then). I don't remember the exact words, but since the whole "he's a racist" narrative was firmly established by mainstream media, Donahue asked him his thoughts on interracial marriage. I remember Rush kinda looking at him with a "what a silly question" look on his face and responded with something like "great for love" or whatever. It was a simple response to a stupid question, but it kinda seemed Donahue was a little disappointed with a non-controversial response.

It's how I feel about President Trump being called a racist and yet no one can show me what he did or said that supports that. By the way, I'm what is popularly referred to by lefties as a "brown" person. I identify as American.

Last edited:
Oh my , I think you misunderstood proud boy.

Are you saying Rush wanted the attacks on democracy to succeed ? I'm so confused .

I didn't say anything negative about him so you're out of line, but your response is so predictable. you're the minority in the real world so get over yourself.

Oh my , I think you misunderstood proud boy.

Are you saying Rush wanted the attacks on democracy to succeed ? I'm so confused .

I didn't say anything negative about him so you're out of line, but your response is so predictable. you're the minority in the real world so get over yourself.
Not negative in a normal way...

As much respect as Trump showed McCain ? I love the double standards.

Basic manors dictate you don't always say what you really think about someone who's died. and I won't. but nobody is obligated to pretend they respect someone who didn't earn it.

I shall look back and see how many tears were shed here for John Lewis and Elija Cummings last year. I bet that will set me right . HA !

As much respect as Trump showed McCain ? I love the double standards.

Basic manors dictate you don't always say what you really think about someone who's died. and I won't. but nobody is obligated to pretend they respect someone who didn't earn it.

I shall look back and see how many tears were shed here for John Lewis and Elija Cummings last year. I bet that will set me right . HA !
And if I remember correctly, some old lady who pretends she can speak a coherent sentence instructed someone else of high influence on the world's stage they were not allowed to attend services, or even say anything respectable upon the passing of Cummings.

Manners...?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom