RUS'S BUDDY WAKE TF UP!!!

B

bobcatbess

O.K. RUS!!!

YOUR BUDDY GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE AIG THIEFS???

OR IS HE GONNA SIT ON HIS ASS & DO NOTHING???

GEEZUS WHAT A START!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Now now bobcat, is that any way to act? Rus's buddy is going to yell to high heaven about those greedy bankers over that pitance of 165 million bucks. It's called speaking out both side of the mouth while the hand is doing something else that starts with the letter "J & O". Boy! did he do a job on our in house libs!!!

He wants to keep our attention on that small amount and that he is with US so we do not start yelling about the 40 billion plus that went to banks in France, Germany, and England.

When it is done with, we are going to see our in house libs screaming about how they made a bad decision and got screwed by their liberal pontus. I will send each one a quarter and tell them to call someone who gives a darn about their stupid complaints. Stupid is as stupid does.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom