Rut Buck

shelbys

Snapped a few photos of this guy last week. I love big bodied bucks! He could be an absolute toad next year, if he doesn't go play middle linebacker for the packers!

140rutbuck.jpg

What a stud!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

He looks like he has a 30" neck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Mr. O'Connor said, "You can tell the big ones, because they look big".

Yep!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

I SAW A STUD BUCK JUST LIKE THAT IN THE BOOKS. AS SOON AS I LAID EYES ON HIM I KNEW HE WAS A KEEPER......HE GAVE ME THE 1000 YARD SLIP..........WONT FORGET HIM SOON.........YD.

>Here is a close up.
>
>
2092rutbuck2.jpg

This guy in the photo below shows up for the rut every year. If he shows up this year it will be 6 years in a row that I have documented him with photos.

He was a 4X4, five going on six years ago. He is really tame during the rut but can not be found during the rest of the year.[By me anyway.]

Could the the deer in the above photo and the one below be the same deer?

I call him Old Box Horn.

muley1812.jpg

Hey ADDICT, I promise you this picture is real! I watched this deer for nearly an hour and just couldn't believe how HUGE his body was the whole time. The area I was in has HUGE bodied deer! Here are a few more angles to curb your suspicion.

5430dsc_9737.jpg

9204dsc_9730.jpg

7978dsc_9740.jpg

i shot this late season buck last year but his neck was no where near that size!! thats crazy

DSC00326.jpg

He isn't that big, look how small his ears and head are, he is only a 2 1/2 maybe 3 1/2 year deer...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>He isn't that big, look how
>small his ears and head
>are, he is only a
>2 1/2 maybe 3 1/2
>year deer...
>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I think he is twice what you think maybe even older.
>

I was just joking, he is a monster bodied deer making everything look small... :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom